Skydive Pattaya Charity Skydive Challenge
Would you like to skydive for free and support a worthy cause?
We are proud to support many Thai Charities and Good Causes. Our skydiving for free Charity Skydiving Challenge is a unique way of fundraising in aid of your favorited Charity. Our Members have raised in excess of ฿54,000,000 for Thai Charities.
Our Best Safest Record & Cheapest Prices makes us Number #1 in Thailand for Charity Skydiving which allows you to enjoy skydiving for free.
Step 1: Registration
- Pay the Registration Fee of ฿1,000 (an non refundable admin fee exclusive of the charity funds) and enter your details in the form fields during the check out process.
- We will mail the fundraising card to your home address or via secure email only.
Step 2: Fundraising
- Fundraise a minimum of ฿20,000.
- Fundraising must be completed within 12 weeks.
- Fundraising must be carried out on our Official Fundraising Card only.
- You must have written authorization from your nominated charity prior to taking part in this program.
- We have no objection to online fundraising provided your nominated charity approves.
- Time extensions may be granted only under certain circumstances.
Step 3: The Cost of the Charity Skydive Voucher
- The Charity Skydive Voucher is provided at the discounted price of ฿10,000.
- You may deduct ฿10,000 from the charity funds raised to pay for it.
- The remaining ฿10,000 plus any additional funds raised go to your nominated charity.
- Members are free to donate all of the funds raised and pay for the skydive personally.
Step 4: Purchasing the Charity Skydive Voucher from Skydive Pattaya
- Skydiving Payment #1- ฿5,000 - Must be paid within 4 weeks of registration.
- Skydiving Payment #2- ฿5,000 - Must be paid within 8 weeks of registration.
Note: Alternatively the full payment can be made prior to initiations of the fundraising program.
Step 5: Book the Skydive Date
- Once Skydive Payment #1 has been paid the skydive date may be booked:
- We do not allow provisional bookings - we only cater for confirmed bookings.
- Each participant should ensure that they promptly book the skydive date while it is still available.
Step 6: Charity Funds
- You must submit the charity funds and the fundraising card on the day of your skydive.
- The Charity Funds must be in a Bank Draft / Postal Order and made payable to your nominated charity.
- If you fundraised online - you must bring a print-out of the funds raised.
- We will send the funds to your nominated charity.
- The charity should send you a letter of thanks confirming receipt of funds prior to making your skydive.
- We do not lodge any charity funds to our bank account any other account controlled by us.
- All charity funds are sent directly to the charity.
- We do not accept charity funds in cash.
Before Registering You Must:
- Be at least 18 years old to take part in the skydiving for free charity program.
- Meet the Tandem Skydiving Limitations
Organizing a Group Charity Skydive with Skydive Pattaya
If you are planning on organizing a Group Charity Skydive Challenge, here is what you must do:
- Step 1: Complete your own registration first when you have decided to take part and enjoy skydiving for free.
- Step 2: We will email your Group Member ID (ISC-XXXXX).
- Step 3: Each registrant in your group must quote this Group Member ID when they complete registration.